Tuesday 29 June 2010

My first blog

Ive never written a blog before so I'm just guessing you're supposed to treat it as a diary?

My names Charlie, I'm 19 and from England.

As you will see throughout this blog my English is awful and unfortunately I cant structure sentences for a pair of YSL pumps or Chanel clogs that I am totally obsessiong over! (Its a sad world) How I got an A in English I don't know. I'm in my last year at college; where I study business and will hopefully be attending uni next September should anyone let me in :/

I live at home with my Mother and Brothers, my lovely yet paranoid fluffy Chinese Crested and a very cool Tom Cat. And as you might guess with the Primarni budget my family except my little brother have other things to obsess about than fashion. My little brother on the other hand is some what of a genius, on countless times he has helped me organise my wardrobe, put together outfits and give me advice,(although sometimes unwanted, but usually bang on.)  on all the new trends he sees on E news. All whilst singing show tunes or the soundtrack of Glee. A perfect pocket stylist :) It is nice to have someone in the family who won't say yes automatically, when you ask them about your outfit or for their opinion on the new must haves.

I have a boyfriend of two years, who really is a knight in shining armour aaaand almost perfect in every single way ;) And absolutely gorgeous! He's a great cook, I wish he'd cook for me more often but I did say almost perfect! I'm a bit of a nightmare girlfriend although he'd disagree as I suffer pretty bad anxieties but he's good at keeping me sane-ish and out of a mental institute, I'd like to say I'm kidding. Love love love :)

In terms of Uni I have my eye on LCF in London, just the thought of sifting through all the amazing finds in little vintage boutiques makes me skip a heart beat. I'm applying for BA Fashion management and should I get accepted I'll be moving across country and settling down in the big smoke; which really does and mind my french SHIT me up! But in a good exciting kind of way :p

Which brings me to the point of this blog, although I have been toying with the idea for a while and am completely unqualified to do so it has been recommended as a req. for the course so I thought I best give it a shot and if no one reads it at least I've saved my self some embarrassment.

So yeah I had to create a clog I mean blog- I really need some clogs baaad, has anyone seen the Jeffrey Campbell Charlie clog, they are a pretty smart match to the Chanel ones and £85 I think primarni girl can stump up the cash for those bad boys!! Anyway I had to create a BLOG to comment on fashion, so to say the least this should be interesting. And hopefully I can learn a lot more whilst I blog... sounds so American, I love it!

I know people can comment on this so if anyone ever sees this and has any advice on the whole blogging shabang or inspiration please give me the heads up cos I am sure I am batting way above my average.

Anyway If you have read this then cheers and hope at least some of the stuff I put on here is at least half decent to help me in to UNI.. ARGHHHHHHHH!!

Charlie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment